Today I was productive.
I’m also tired. Having to get up at 5:45 for a 10-hour work day, after not getting enough sleep… that’ll do it. So tonight, I beg you to allow me to just write a little mini post, the kind of post where I can go to sleep before midnight.
Today I accomplished:
- work, as previously mentioned
- managed to know where my work uniform, badge, name tag, and keys all were. I got out the door on time. If you read yesterday’s post or have spent a significant amount of time with me, you’ll know that this is true.
- cleaned the living room, part of the kitchen, part of the bathroom, and did a load of laundry
- didn’t fall asleep at work
- babysat for an adorable tot. (what is this ‘tot’ anyway. That is such a weird word.)
- ordered and ate pizza. honey sriracha crust. YUM.
- read a decent sized portion of one of the books I got at the friends of the library book sale… Outcast by Jolina Petersheim.
- thought of a good blog topic… for tomorrow. Tonight, you’re stuck with this.
Hey, don’t judge! I’m tired. Today, I had my crap together. Let me enjoy that and reward myself by going to bed at a decent hour. So tonight, we sleep. Tomorrow, we write! That’ll do, pig.
This post is part of the series 31 Days of Getting my Crap Together!, and in some of the posts I actually form full sentences and say real things. Thanks for journeying with me!